Sunday, October 16, 2011

Tardis





If you know what a Tardis is, you'll be thrilled. If you have no idea what a Tardis is you'll be perplexed.

A Tardis is a time-travel machine in the shape of a Police Box, and it's bigger on the inside.

For more information, watch any episode of the British show Dr. Who.

I got the pattern on Ravelry (where else!) and it was knit with Sugar'n Cream dishcloth cotton in Denim colors (Indigo and Stonewash), which incidentally are the recommended colors in the pattern!

This dishcloth will NEVER be used to wash anything.

It was fairly hard to do, including colorwork on the purl side, which was a first for me. I got used to intarsia though when I knit my Stephen West mystery KAL. I actually came across this pattern while looking for intarsia/colorwork dishcloth patterns.

No comments: