Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Cooler weather - socks number 4

Yay. The weather is cooler. Instead of being 28 - 35 °C (82-95F), it's more like 14C (57F) and rainy. We can start wearing our woolly goodies. First wool thing: socks.

I made these socks out of dk/sport weight leftover yarn in July, and now I can finally wear them.



The pattern is 'International Sock of Doom' which was a pattern made for the Sock Wars with the intent of being super quick to knit.

This reminds me that I never finished blogging about the socks I've been knitting this summer, plus lots of other stuff too. These are the 4th pair of socks I've knit since the start of summer out of a total of 5 pairs! Socks are great traveling, summer kind of knitting :)

2 comments:

Harpa Jónsdóttir said...

Fimm pör! Vá!

Sonja said...

Reyndar bara eitt par í fullorðinsstærð á 2 mm prjóna. En samt 5 pör ;)