Monday, April 14, 2008

Green sweater

I finished the green sweater I was making for Ása. It is a little big, but not too big. It will be perfect next winter :) I already have an idea for a sweater for Kamilla and can't wait to get the yarn and get started on it.

Here are some pictures, mostly modeled by Kamilla, who asked me what kind of smile I wanted and then supplied me with great many. I couldn't choose so you'll get most of them. If you click on the pictures you will get the full size version.

Hvernig bros viltu mamma? Svona? Eða svona? Green sweater

There is one of Ása Sóley modeling it. She likes it.

It´s my sweater and I like it :)


There are even more photos on flickr. You can see those by choosing one of the photos above and look around a little.

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

FALLEG peysa!

marit said...

Sammála Rebecca! This one's beautiful- and the models are doing great too!

Harpa Jónsdóttir said...

Peysan er æði og stelpurnar alger krútt!

Sonja said...

Takk takk takk. Ég er mjög stolt af þeim öllum saman :)

hakucho said...

A gorgeous work of art...I love it :)

Anonymous said...

Sammála, peysan er sannarlega falleg, og stelpurnar þínar alger krútt:-)