Sunday, April 23, 2006

Can you guess the secret?

Another Woodland Grace update. But first a secret project. What is this?



Now to the WG update.

Here is how she was on April 21st. With all cross stitches completed in the trees and snow.



And here is how she was a day later with all beads done on the left tree. I just like to see the difference.



Like always all of the photos can be seen in this album.

On Saturday I got to go to a Baseball game, where Clint's niece and nephew were playing. It was fun. I know the game from my days as an exchange student in Canada, where we became Providence champions in Softball. It's a wierd game, but supprisingly fun. I sat on the benches (or bleachers?) and got to knit (after Ása Sóley fell asleep). It was nice, no chores to get in the way of knitting. I think the girls will definitely be doing baseball in the future ;)

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Just be careful when knitting at a baseball game not to drop your yarn through the holes in the bleachers.... ;) I'm so curious on the mystery project!

Rósa said...

I love seeing the difference too between the two pics. It's amazing what the beads do for the designs! Good work, I on the other hand, didn't stitch a thing in the WG today. I was working and also I decided to finish something :-) I may get that done tonight and share a pic ;-)