Monday, February 20, 2006

Introducing Woodland Grace

I needed a portable project so I picked up Woodland Grace by Mill Hill.



Rósa has this kit as well and we decided to make it as a SAL (stitch-a-long) even if it is not a big project, but just for the fun of it. We decided to post pictures on Mondays. I had already sorted out the threads and put in few stitches. I went to my mom's house on Saturday and dad's on Sunday and put in another few stitches, only with one color thought. As luck would have it I ran out of thread when I had only one stitch left with it :( I've made one Buttoned and Beaded kit from Mill Hill before and then I did all the crosses first and then put in beads. Now I'm thinking to do one area at a time and finish both the crosses and the beading. Last time I started with the border but now I'm starting with the angel (the last one was also an angel). This kit I got for my birthday from a stitching friend of mine. I participated in a birthday gift exchange in Allt í kross. It was a lot of fun but I decided not to participate this year, I have enough on my plate right now.

For those who read this far, a little treat. Sunday update on my French village. Comming along, slowly but surely.

No comments: