Saturday, January 14, 2006

ABCD... etc

From Stitching in Lobster Hands comes:

A is for Age: 30
B is for Booze: Spanish Red Wines
C is for Career: Ph.D. in Engineering around the corner
D is for Dad’s Name: Reinhold (and yes he is Icelandic (I get that question a lot))
E is for Essential Item to Bring to a Party: Myself
F is for Favourite Songs at the Moment: Fiskalagið af Söngvaborg (kid's songs)
G is for Goof-off Thing to Do: ?
H is for Hometown: Reykjavík, Iceland
I is for Instrument You Play: None.
J is for Jam or Jelly you Like: Any homemade jam, especially Rhubarb (Rabbabari)
K is for Kids: 2 fantastic girls age 2 yo. and 7 mo.
L is for Living Arrangement: At my mom's at the moment but about to move to USA (to Clint's mom, he he).
M is for Mom’s Name: Ástrós but she likes to be called Rósa
N is for Names of Good Friends: Imba og Kristín
O is for Overnight Hospital Stays: Once I had my tonsils taken out and spend one or two nights at the hospital. I was neither born at a hospital (birth center) nor did I have my kid at a hospital and I'm very proud of this fact :)
P is for Phobias: I can't think of any
Q is for Quotes you Like: Can't think of any
R is for Relationship That Lasted Longest: Romantic relationship? That would be with my husband.
S is for Siblings: Four (4) half-brothers
T is for Texas: Texas????????? Texas Instruments make good calculators ;)
U is for Unique Trait: Honest
V is for Vegetables You Love: Orange bell pepper
W is for Worst Traits: Can't make up my mind
X is for X-rays You’ve Had: Teeth, torso for chiropractor appointment
Y is for Yummy Food You Make: Anything involving 'kókosbolla'
Z is for Zodiac Sign: Libra

No comments: